At Atos Jiu Jitsu Hamilton, we take great pride in providing the highest level of instruction for your child in an enjoyable and safe environment! Not only is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu a fantastic self-defense, it is also a great way for your child to get in shape, develop their motor skills and coordination, make friends and have fun. BJJ is a contact sport that will empower your child with self-confidence and it will teach your child to persevere on and off the mats! Our main focus, as instructors, is to develop a sense of focus, hard work ethic and to develop a positive attitude for your child. Classes include a warm up, techniques, drilling, games and live training with a partner. These classes are separated by age and belt level.
The Fundamentals Program was created to ensure that all new students will start their jiu jitsu journey with a strong foundation. The curriculum is centered around basic techniques from every position as well as core concepts that will aid in the students development. The Fundamentals program is only open to white belt students.
- Introduce students to all positions & situations
- Build coordination and learn jiu jitsu movements
- Understanding core concepts & ideas
- Inspire students to live the jiu jitsu lifestyle
- Beginner jiu jitsu techniques
- Overview of all positions & situations
- Mobility & agility drills
Duration: 8 – 12 weeks
Next Curriculum: Kids BJJ Program