Adult BJJ Program
Our BJJ Program consists of a system of core techniques and drills that every Jiu-Jitsu student should learn and master combined with the most innovative and advanced techniques that keep us on the forefront of the competition circuit. The goal of the core techniques and drills of the BJJ Program is to prepare the student to move from white belt to blue belt in approximately 10 - 12 months.
We focus on providing a high level of instruction so that a new student will be able to develop their level while more advanced students are able to continually improve and progress through the ranks of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. The aim of the adult program is to keep the student on track to achieve the eventual goal of earning a BLACK BELT!
Classes cover the techniques made famous by Professors Rafael and Guilherme Mendes called “Modern Jiu Jitsu” Classes will also focus on developing the students own personal style of Jiu Jitsu and it consists of hard drilling, live training and conditioning.
The benefits of the Adult BJJ Program at Atos Jiu Jitsu Hamilton include:
- Learning the most essential self-defense in the world
- Learning one of the fastest growing sports in the world
- Having fun
- Getting in fantastic shape
- Developing coordination and self-discipline
- Enjoying the benefits of a BJJ lifestyle
Adult Nogi Program
Students will have the opportunity to learn the same modern jiu jitsu being taught in the gi programs but learn how to adapt them to nogi situations. Students must train in appropriate nogi apparel such as shorts and t-shirt or rash guard. To attend these classes students must have at least 1 stripe.
- Improve overall jiu jitsu understanding
- Help students balance gi and nogi techniques
- Attacks, defences and escapes from every position
- Core concepts and ideas
- Positional, situational & live sparring